Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break

My mom had spring break last week so the boys and I decided to go back to Hurricane with her for a couple of days. We went to the park and it was so nice to be outside and feel the sun. Then we went swimming at Washington Rec Center. My boys like the pool because it is so shallow. Morgan has no fear at all and will just put his whole face in the water. Tristan liked going down the slides but I could not get him to go by himself. The big bucket dumped on us a couple of times and Tristan learned to like it.

The next day we went to Jumping Jacks and the boys had a blast but I was wore out way before they were. I helped Tristan a few times and then he was able to do most of them by his self but his favorite slide was the very tallest one and it happened to be the easiest one to climb. Morgan loved the slides and being able to run around where ever he wanted. Thanks Mom for the fun trip!!!

















2 comments:

mandy85 said...

My mom and Tia took the kids there a few months ago and they loved it to. Looks like fun.

mikeandkathyniles said...

Looks like fun when we go down that is one thing we are going to do.