Tristan rode a sheep at the rodeo Thursday night. He was so excited. Before they put him on the sheep there was one that was jumping around and being kinda wild and Tristan said he wanted that one. They had two sheep per chute and only one guy in there and they wouldn't let Ish help. The other kid who was about six started to cry and wanted off so the guy let go of Tristan to help the other kid so Tristan started to fall off before the chute even opened. He was so tough he didn't cry at all he was just mad that he fell off. I only got one picture and you can't see Tristan at all. Morgan didn't behave very well he hates to hold still but he did like when the entertainment shot there guns and the fireworks.
Saturday we went to the horse race in Beaver. We were worried about the weather but it turned out to be a pretty good day. Morgan liked the races a lot better because he could run around on the grass. There were a lot of scratches that day so the races weren't that exciting but it was a fun day.
Universal Studios Hollywood
2 years ago



4 comments:
I did take pics of him on the sheep. I just need to put them on my computer and send you some. Good Job Tristan!!
that looks like alot of fun. We need to plan a day to take the kids to the park if the weather will shape up.
Danni I got a couple of pictures I will get them to you. It was fun being with You,Ish, and the bays. I just wish Gene could have been their to. Love ya Lorie
Sounds fun, I wanted my kids to do that but we never have.
Post a Comment