Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

What a fun Fourth we had. It started out with parade which only had one good float in it. Maybe I am biased but they did win a prize. Then we stopped by the park for just a few minutes and then onto the horse races which were awesome. Probably the best turnout in 15 years. Then was the fireworks. I don't know if it was because I didn't feel well or trying to deal with a 16 month old who wanted to run away or the ash that kept falling in my eyes but I did not enjoy them as much this year. Thanks eveyone that helped me chase Morgan through out the day!
Morgan waiting for the parade to start. Trying to pick the rocks out of the pavement.


Dad and Tristan on Baby.

The most handsome Charro of the group!



Tristan was quite concerned about Morgan playing in the street. He is such a good big brother!!

1 comments:

mandy85 said...

The 4th is such a fun holiday I love it. We saw Ish and Tristan on the horse in the parade. I hope everything is going great let us know if you need anything. If you need someone to watch the kids when the baby comes I would love to do it for you