Well lets see, I am still pregnant, and I know that I am not even to my due date yet but after having contractions since my 29th week and being on bed rest until last week and what seems like a million trips to Labor & Delivery, I got my hopes up on having this little girl by now but with my luck I will go over. The good news though is that I feel better and am not in as much pain so I am finally getting something done and feel like we have almost everything ready for the baby except we have not decided on a name yet. The kids are getting excited to meet their new sister and we hope we will not have any more instances of small boys climbing in the bassinet once the baby is here (trying very hard to keep them out of it now). So any guesses on when I will have this baby?
And just for fun this is what my husband gets to see every day. (enlarge the picture and you will see the elk) Yes I am very jealous because it seems all I do is sit around.


3 comments:
I didn't know you were having such a hard time. I hope the baby comes soon. I am so excited for you to have a girl!
It's so hard to be patient. I had the same thing happen with my last one. They put me on meds to stop it and then when it was finally safe to have him he wouldn't come. Hopefully she will be here very soon..... Good Luck and keep us posted.
I can't wait for yor guys to have your little girl here. I bet you go labor day weekend.
Post a Comment