Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My little dress up doll!





It is so much fun to have a little girl we play dress up all the time.  Josie absolutely loves it (NOT AT ALL).  I can usually do two outfits before she throws a big fit.  Putting her arms through sleeves is the worst thing in the world for her.

4 comments:

mikeandkathyniles said...

I love the pictures. I can't wait for my new girl to play dress up with!! Hopefully she will be as good as Lanie to let me play.

Mylissa 2 said...

So cute! I am a little jealous. My parents said they saw you at Grandma's, I am hoping to come visit Grandma soon, I was hoping you would come over and say hi! I let you know when I'm coming.

mandy85 said...

She is so cute. I love the black and white outfit.

Holli Slack said...

Danni...just letting you know that I have set up a new blog that lets you know when my private blog has been updated. If you add the new one it will give you a link to my private one.

curtisandhollislackupdate.blogspot.com