Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day


For Memorial Day Ish and I went to the horse races. We left the kids with Ish's mom because it was too cold. It was raining so hard when we got there that we thought that they would cancel them but after 20 min it stopped and the rest of the day was cool to cold but not to bad. We watched George ride in 4 races. He did really good. It is exciting to see someone carry on the Brinkerhoff tradition. It was really nice for Ish and I to spend a day alone together even though we both missed the kids.

2 comments:

mikeandkathyniles said...

Hi Danni. It is fun to see what you are up to. I am glad to hear you are enjoying being a stay at home mom like me.

Brinkerhoffs said...

YEA! I'm glad you started one too!