Ish has been branding cows lately and it is a lot of fun for the kids to go watch Dad rope and brand cows. Tristan thinks his Dad has the best job in the whole world. The next step is to move the cows up on the mountain and maybe Mom will be able to go h

elp Dad.
3 comments:
How fun for the kids. And if you get to go help with Ish as well. Cute pictures.
Hey Danni, I'm so glad you are a blogger! I missed you at the reunion, I would have laid out major guilt but your Mom wouldn't let me. But I guess you make up for it by leaving a comment on my blog. I am excited to see what you guys are doing, I love blogging. Looks like you guys are having fun!!!! Hey see if you can get me an invite to your brothers private blog!!!!!! My e-mail is melbjmaxatyahoodotcom. If you ever want to send me an e-mail that would be fun to keep in touch too!!!!
Danni,
Holy cow I have no idea how I found your blog! I had alot of fun looking at all the family pics and I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Time flies!
I loved the comment about the BBQ at Ish's parents and how good the food is! Heck yah it's good-they are Mexican and you know Mexican's can cook!
Post a Comment