I know I am slow but very busy. This was three days before the storm and it was about 80 degrees. I took the kids to the park to enjoy the "last warm day of the year" and then....

This. Tristan was so excited for it to snow. He just wanted to touch it with his gloves. The next morning we went it to church and there was still snow on the ground but when we came out it was gone. Tristan walked through the doors and looked around and just broke down into tears and said where did "my" snow go. It was so cute.
Universal Studios Hollywood
2 years ago


5 comments:
Cute boys! You guys got a lot more snow than Holden!
I am not ready for the snow to come. I totally agree with you on not getting a spring or fall. We jump back and forth between summer and winter.
At least there was snow on the ground for more then an hour. The snow in fillmore melted just about as fast as it fell.
Wow I can't believe you got so much snow. We missed it all and didn't get anything. I hate the no spring or fall thing, those are my favorite seasons.
Post a Comment