Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged

Thanks Maria! This one is fun but there are so many quirky things about me
Rules:A. People who are tagged need to post these rules, and 8 random habits/facts/quirks about themselves.B. At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.Eight things about me...

1. I am really funny about milk. I love to drink milk from a new carton. I am getting better now, I can drink from a carton that is more than half empty as long as I know that it has not sat out at all.
2. I am obsessed with a complete set. (mostly with the kids toys) I hate when something is missing and will tear apart the house looking for one block.
3. I can't relax if the house isn't clean
4. I hate wasting food, time or money. But mostly food. I will eat food even when very full instead of throwing it away.
5. I hate being wrong. But I am a lot.
6. I love to learn new things.
7. I am really good a starting a project but loose steam half way through. Like my living room. I pulled up the carpet and found beautiful wood floors and now a few weeks(OK more like a month) ago I still haven't got them sanded and stained.
8. I hate to touch raw meat especially chicken. I usually cut it up while it is still frozen

I tag everybody that reads this!

2 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

I remember your problem with milk. You always opened a new carton when you wanted milk. I'm with on the project thing. I don't know what it is but I can't seem to finish anything!

Brinkerhoffs said...

Nick's told me about the milk thing and I thought he was just joking-that's funny! I can relate with the clean house thing. I'm a little OCD when it comes to cleaning my house!