Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

Halloween is not my favorite holiday at all but I do very much enjoy seeing my kids have fun. Tristan has been so excited about Halloween for a long time and he chose to be a cowboy. Right when it was time to get ready he said he wanted to be a Lion but I told him maybe next year. We had a cow costume from when Tristan was one and thought that it would be cute to have a cowboy and a little calf. Morgan loved his costume and just smiled and laughed after I put it on. We went to the town party and then went to a few houses Trick or Treating. Tristan wanted to do more but was so tired so we went home early. I had planned on getting more pictures when we got home but Tristan was so tired he took off his clothes as he was walking in the door and before we left he was too exited to pose for one more picture. Nice pic of me I know but the kids looked cute. We walked down one street as Ish followed in the car.

Notice Tristan's beard he had a hard time decided whether he wanted a black beard like Dads or a gray one like Pampa's



Don't look to close at the cows nose you might see the boogy. I swear I clean his nose a million times a day which he hates but there always seems to be one when I snap a picture but he is still cute!!!!

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!!!







7 comments:

SMITH FAMILY said...

Cute costumes and cute kids. They are growing up so fast.

Holli Slack said...

Your kids looked super cute all dressed up!!!!

mandy85 said...

How cute I am glad they had a fun time. Gavin didn't even want to go he wanted is doggy costume on at first and then he just wanted to go back to his house. Saydee wanted to get as much candy as she could she had fun.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Your boys are changing so much. I loom a t pics from even just a couple of months ago and they look so different. Maybe it's the beard...LOL...

Mylissa 2 said...

I love the cow and cowboy so cute!

Brinkerhoffs said...

They look so cute in their costumes! Carter keeps laughing at Morgan's cow picture.

mikeandkathyniles said...

I hate Halloween too. We had a great time. We walked around the neiborhood and I kept saying 1 more house, and finally Trent says NO MORE!!