This weekend we were able to go watch Abby dance at the Christmas Gift Show. She is such a good dancer!!! The place was packed with people (some not so nice. A lady got mad because I was standing in her way and apparently didn't move my two kids and stroller fast enough. And after her comment I felt like slapping her or at least saying something mean back but I restrained my self.) Back to Abby, she danced her witch doctor routine that was really cute with really cute costume. Her dance school is a really good school and she loves to dance. After we were able to take Abby home with us which was really nice because we hadn't had her down her for almost two months.
Pictures of the dance aren't that great but I was too far away.
Universal Studios Hollywood
2 years ago




4 comments:
That is good you guys were able to go and watch her. I can't wait to be able to put Saydee in something like that even if it is sports just as long as she likes to do it. Looks good Abby.
You are such a good step-mom. It is so hard sometimes to have to take that role. I hope transitions are easy for you. If it were me I am not sure I could do it.
How fun! I used to really like watching my sisters in their dance recitals. Abby looks cute!
That is so neat!! I have been meaning to call you for so long. See you at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment