Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holy Crap! Its December already!!!!

I can not believe that it is December. Time seems to go by too fast. I was talking with my mom about Christmas and I say oh i have plenty of time to get stuff done and she informed me that there are only 3 weekends left. I think I am in denial because that it has been so warm lately. I hope I can get everything done in time. Also not helping is that Thanksgiving was so late this year. Thanksgiving was fun. We went to Nick and Jen's house. Jen has the house decorated so cute and was so nice to let all of us come over. We ate so much good food and had a good time. Then we went over to Ish's family where the power went off for about an hour in the morning which made the whole town panic but it came back on and the turkey got cooked so all was well. Well I better quit blogging and go get my Christmas stuff out.
This is the only picture I got because my battery died.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the power wasn't the only thing not working down there. Everyone's cameras had some kind of issue. As for Christmas you better hurry up. If you work day and night you might get everything done..LOL =}

Mylissa 2 said...

Good luck with your Christmas shopping! As for your pictures you can just steal some off of Jen's blog, that's my favorite way to blog steal Nicole's pictures! I forgot about us teaching you to ski, I'm sorry it was so terrible for you!

mandy85 said...

I am glad that your Thanksgiving went as planned. I feel the same way about it being December already. We usually get our tree the weekend of thanksgiving but that didn't happen so hopefully soon. We did get the outside lights up though and it looks so cute the kids love it.

Brinkerhoffs said...

I'm glad you guys all came over, it was fun. Well, except for my wild child hitting you with a toy and cutting your eyebrow! Sorry :(