(This is just so that I can remember this things when my kids get older)
I asked Tristan if he was ready to eat lunch and he told me "I already ate my lunch up on the mountain in the truck."
Morgan fakes sneezes. He has always laughed really hard if anyone sneezes real or fake and I guess he wants in on the fun.
Morgan whistles.
Sometimes I will tell Tristan it is time to clean up and he says, "Later, I am busy."
While banging a hammer Tristan will say "Mom say Whats all that noise" which I do and then he answers "I am just doing my work and I will stop when I am done."
Morgan hates for whoever holding him to not pay attention. If I am stirring something on the stove he will lean in front of my face and smile.
Ish was outside with Tristan and Tristan starts walking towards the house and mutters "son of a b#^$* I forgot my phone"
Universal Studios Hollywood
2 years ago

2 comments:
This is a good idea I at least need to write things down in a book or something. I love the things kids say and do sometimes I know I shouldn't laugh at the things they do but I can't help it.
I really like the last one. I wonder where he got that from...LOL!
Post a Comment