Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kids say....

Nevermind. Tristan kept saying nevermind in a way that didn't really make sense. I asked him what "Nevermind" meant he said it is what you say when you are mad.

Morgan now has a new word for food and in particular my boobs. He calls them moms. It made it clear to me that it is definitely time to wean him. So he had his last nursing session at 8:00 am yesterday morning. It is going good so far, but is so hard to say no when he looks at you with pouty lips and tears in his eyes, pulls at your shirt and says moms. But we made it to a year and it is time because I do not want a 5 year old coming to me in the park and saying he is thirsty for milk.

1 comments:

mandy85 said...

It's so cute what little kids do and say I just love it. Gavins new thing is we will catch him in the act and he will say I Didn't but I Didn't mom. I will tell him I saw him and he will tell me no you didn't. I guess its't probably just funny to me but I love it.