Monday, February 2, 2009

Morgan is walking!!!!

Morgan has been taking steps for awhile now but this weekend he started walking clear across the room. He is so proud of himself and gets so excited. It is so fun to see him grow but kinda sad at the same time because he is growing up so fast.



This time he walked to Tristan. It is so cute how these boys interactSometimes he just stops, stands there and then turns around and goes backwards. It was very hard to get pictures of him walking. He is such a ham for the camera he just loves to pose. He started to pretend like he was going to take off and then he would fall backwards and just laugh.
He just has the sweetest smile you can't help but smile when he does.



Tristan got a little jealous of us taking so many pictures of Morgan and so we took some of him of him doing karate. He seen someone on TV doing it and is now always coping it.

I really love being a mom and even more excited to do this all over again. We are expecting (as Tristan puts it) "another" baby in September.

5 comments:

Brinkerhoffs said...

I'm so happy we'll be having babies about the same time and they can be little buds!

mandy85 said...

Your boys are so so cute and my kids love to come and play with them. And I am so excited for the new baby sometimes I think I want another one but then I remember how small our house is and everything else.

ryanfam said...

Yah for Tristan your #2 to be walking and Congrats on the new little babes to be born! Maybe a girl for you?!!

Mylissa 2 said...

What a cutie, good job for walking!!!! Nicole wants an invite to your blog. nickaswim at yahoo dot com.

Brinkerhoffs said...

No problem about the countdown. I know it's tricky to find it took me awhile to find it!