We are going private. Please let me know if you want be invited.
I'd love to be invited!
I would like to be invited as well. adotslims@hotmail.com
Let me know jymr05@juno.com
Yes we want to be invited I don't know if you have my email bartsuemae@yahoo.com
I'd like to be invited.tiatoad@infowest.com
Me too! jiverson79@yahoo.com
Count me in! jayci_lee@yahoo.com
I want to be invited too. kwaters8@hotmail.com
count me in...nickaswim@yahoo.com
Please invite me!melbjmax at yahoo dot com
Where is my invitation??nileskathy@gmail.com
I would like to be invited!!!! holli_slack@yahoo.com
me too please! keganichols@gmail.com
Hey I just checked your blog today to see if there was something new and I saw your baby ticker. Does that mean there is another little one coming?! How exciting!!!!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I'd love to be invited!
I would like to be invited as well. adotslims@hotmail.com
Let me know jymr05@juno.com
Yes we want to be invited I don't know if you have my email bartsuemae@yahoo.com
I'd like to be invited.
tiatoad@infowest.com
Me too! jiverson79@yahoo.com
Count me in! jayci_lee@yahoo.com
I want to be invited too. kwaters8@hotmail.com
count me in...
nickaswim@yahoo.com
Please invite me!
melbjmax at yahoo dot com
Where is my invitation??
nileskathy@gmail.com
I would like to be invited!!!! holli_slack@yahoo.com
me too please! keganichols@gmail.com
Hey I just checked your blog today to see if there was something new and I saw your baby ticker. Does that mean there is another little one coming?! How exciting!!!!
Post a Comment