Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas pics 2008

Just some of the pictures from Christmas
Tristan playing in the snow a few days before Christmas. We like having a white Christmas but after Christmas I wouldn't care if it would go away now.
Morgan's way of helping decorate the tree.Seeing Santa at the ward party on Christmas Eve. Tristan kept rubbing his fur on his sleeve.Tristan opening Christmas eve pjs. Transformers ones that light up! Morgan loving Pampa Aleman. He was very attached to him all Christmas day.

Morgan playing with one of the many tractors they got.

Morgan was more excited for his new toys than I thought he would be.
Tristan posing with all the goods he got from Santa Tristan was very excited once Abby got here to show that Santa had left her stuff here.

The next day after Christmas was my birthday and Tristan was so excited because I told him he could blow out the candles for me.

3 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

Happy Birthday last week! I take it you and your Mom don't swap b-days anymore. Your kids look so cute, I love how Morgan helps decorate the tree, he is so cute!

mikeandkathyniles said...

Happy Birthday again, your pics are cute. Its exciting about Jen!!

Holli Slack said...

Happy late birthday! I love the Christmas pictures! It looks like you guys had a good Christmas!