For New Years Eve we went to my brothers house and my dad watched the kids. They bought them new pjs and had a little party for them. They had so much fun and Morgan was so good at least they said he was.
On the second we had Aunt Jen give the boys very badly needed haircuts. She does such a good job. Morgan did pretty good for his first time. He started to fall asleep because it felt so good.
After Jen cut the boys hair she gave her son Carter a haircut too. I wish that I had my camera at the shop to take a picture of all them waiting in line to get their haircut.

5 comments:
What cute boys! I just wish Carter had held still as well as Tristan did! The best was Morgan and holding his head up so I couldn't get to his hair anymore and also falling asleep. He is so funny!
Your boys are so cute! Have I said that enough? It looks like your holidays were wonderful. I hope they were and Happy LATE Birthday!!!
They are so cute we need to get together and let the kids play. Maybe take them sledding I know mogan is a bit small but Tristan would probably like it. Gavin seems small but he LOVES it and just wants to go by himself.
I really think we should with or without Brooke, Ian and Cheri. I can bring what contact info and questionnaires I have and we can then try to figure out who else we need to find etc.. Also I think we need to get a menu figured out along with a cost, so we can let everyone know in advance. What about the 31st? I will email Brooke and let her know. Do you want to meet at your house? Let me know =)
OK How about the 7th? Brooke said it would work better for her any way. What time would be good for you? And THANKS for letting us use you house. I emailed Weston to see if we could use the barn. His wife says probably.
Post a Comment