On September 4th at 10:30 PM Rachelle was born. After 10 weeks of contractions we finally got to meet our sweet little girl.
She weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and she was 20 in long. She is really healthy and strong. She is so sweet and loves to cuddle. 
Universal Studios Hollywood
2 years ago


We are so happy to add this sweet little spirit into our home. It was a long road to get her here but so worth it. Thank you to everyone that helped and prayed so that she could wait until she was big enough to be healthy. I know without everyone's help we couldn't of made it.
10 comments:
Congratulations! She's a cutie.
She's so pretty Danni! Can't wait to meet her!
What a cutie! I bet her brothers are lots of help to mom! Congrats Ish and Danni!
Congrats to the two of you! She is so cute! It seems like it just isn't worth it until they get here, then it changes everything!
We are all so greatful that she is here and the stress is over for you and Ish. She is so sweet. I love that the boys love her so much.
Congrats!!! It has been a long wait, but she is all worth it!
Wow Danni and Ish, CONGRATS!! I LOVE LOVE her name. Very beautiful.
Seriously, I'm dyin over her dress and shoes. Way cute. If I had a little girl I would be super broke so I'm sending you some good wishes on not breakin the bank on the cutest little girl!
She is so cute I am sad that we haven't been able to see her yet. I just have had this stupid cold forever. Congrats and we will make it there soon.
Congrats Danni! I am so excited for you to have a little girl. I love her name!
Post a Comment