Happy Birthday to Tristan(4) and Abby (9)!!! 
Morgan had to touch the cake.




Funny Story about the morning of Tristan's party. We though that Morgan was big enough for his Crib to be changed into a Toddler bed so Ish took the rail off, The first night he fell out and we decided to try again. He didn't cry at all during the night. When Ish got up in the morning he went in to check on him and it was still dark. He came back into our room and asked where was Morgan. I said he should be in his bed, I told him to check Tristan's bed and the couch but he wasn't there. I really start to panic and jump put of bed and run into the kids room flip on the light and all I can see is a little foot sticking out from under Tristan's bed which is a pretty low bed. He had scooted clear under. Scared me pretty bad. I figure that was his way of telling us he still needs to be in the crib.

Morgan had to touch the cake.



Funny Story about the morning of Tristan's party. We though that Morgan was big enough for his Crib to be changed into a Toddler bed so Ish took the rail off, The first night he fell out and we decided to try again. He didn't cry at all during the night. When Ish got up in the morning he went in to check on him and it was still dark. He came back into our room and asked where was Morgan. I said he should be in his bed, I told him to check Tristan's bed and the couch but he wasn't there. I really start to panic and jump put of bed and run into the kids room flip on the light and all I can see is a little foot sticking out from under Tristan's bed which is a pretty low bed. He had scooted clear under. Scared me pretty bad. I figure that was his way of telling us he still needs to be in the crib.
0 comments:
Post a Comment