I am barely starting to think I might survive having three kids so I thought I might be able to finally update the blog.
Rachelle Josie (we call her both but better decide soon) is growing so fast and smiles alot. She has been alot happier since I cut dairy out of my diet which is the hardest thing I have ever done concerning dieting. She still gets fussy every night but at least it is not all day everyday.
Morgan is so funny and quite the character. He is starting to talk a little bit more when it is his idea and is very very stubborn
Tristan is way to smart and big for his age. He talks none stop and has quite the imagination.
Abby is getting really big and staying busy with dance.
The boys are just getting over the swine flu (worst week ever for whininess). We rescheduled Rachelle's blessing to be sure not to pass it around anymore. It is going to be on the 22 of November. Everyone is invited in case I forget to call!!!
Universal Studios Hollywood
2 years ago

3 comments:
3 kids are fun. I am getting scared for 4!!
Glad to hear everyone's feeling better and that Rachelle didn't catch it! See you on the 22nd!
I'm sorry your kids got the swine flu, that must have been terrible. Your pictures are so cute. I love the halloween outfits. What a cute baby girl you have, I must admit I am jealous, she is a doll!
Post a Comment