We Moved to the middle of no where. We moved to Emery County and so far love it. We live right on the ranch that Ish works on so that is a lot of fun!!Josephine"s first time eating. (Yes she is wearing a boys bib. The problem of having older brothers) These are all pictures that Tristan took.
Your kids are adorable! I loved seeing all of the pictures!
I have a lot of distant relatives over in Emery County. My grandparents actually lived over there for many years, and my dad went to high school in that area.
I love the pics of the kids! so dang cute Danni! I LOVE your new house. Looks very cozy. The way a home should look and tonz of yard to play in! Hope all is well
6 comments:
Your kids are so cute and getting big. What do you call your baby girl Josephine or Rachelle?
I love the pics of the house. We'll have to come see you after I have the baby!!
Your kids are adorable! I loved seeing all of the pictures!
I have a lot of distant relatives over in Emery County. My grandparents actually lived over there for many years, and my dad went to high school in that area.
Wow Emery thats a ways away. I hope you continue to enjoy it. Your kids are so stinking cute and are getting so big.
I love the pics of the kids! so dang cute Danni! I LOVE your new house. Looks very cozy. The way a home should look and tonz of yard to play in! Hope all is well
love the new house. However we miss all of you being so close. come this way once in a while> Love ya
Post a Comment