Monday, April 26, 2010

Cute Girls!

I got ambitious and made Abby and Josie these matching dresses.  They turned at so cute even if they aren't perfect!








My mother inlaw made this dress!








Grandpa Gene and Lorie gave Josie this dress.  My friend Mandy made the flower.  Josie loves to clap and does it almost constantly.  It is so cute.

6 comments:

katie said...

Awww...i -LOVE- the dresses!!You did an amazing job...i especially love the frabic!! You are so talented...idk i could ever make amything that cute!!So are you loving your new place?? Well I hope life is going fabulous for you and your family:)

katie said...

O...WOW!!I really made a few spelling errors...SORRY!!!

mikeandkathyniles said...

I love your dresses!! They turned out so cute. I finished Lanie's but it turned out to big. Oops!

Brinkerhoffs said...

And you said you can't sew! ;) They turned out really cute!

mandy85 said...

We really miss you guys we are hoping to come out there and camp sometime this summer. They are so cute in the matching dresses you did a great job. Hope to see you guys soon.

SMITH FAMILY said...

such cute dresses! you are so talented! so cute