Or should I say Wild Burro. The other night I told Ish that I thought I heard a donkey and he thought I was crazy. It happened again and I woke him up and he still didn't hear it. And then at 5:30 in the morning he finally heard it too. We got up and found a wild ass in our yard!!! I though that it was cool that we have pheasants and bunnies in are yard but this tops it all. Well thanks for listening to my wild burro story or if I am being politically correct my wild ass story.
3 comments:
That is too cool!! I hope I get to see you guys on Mother's Day, if I feel up to going to Holden.
Ok that is hilarious!!! I'm glad you posted pictures of your wild ass.
That is funny I didn't know there was such a thing maybe a horse but a donkey. lol we miss you guys.
Post a Comment