I took the boys to the dentist and as a reward to quite screaming bloody murder I took them to the dinosaur museum


Look who has pigtails! She hates when I do her hair.
So tired
So proud to be able to stand up!
And then she figured out how to climb the stairs. I don't know what I am going to do with this girl.



Look who has pigtails! She hates when I do her hair.
So tired
So proud to be able to stand up!
And then she figured out how to climb the stairs. I don't know what I am going to do with this girl.
3 comments:
oh my gosh they are growing up way to fast. We miss them so much
Did your boys enjoy the museum? Juan is working in Vernal and we want to go over and stay with him for a few days. That is one of our planned trips.
looks like fun I miss you guys. Your fam is getting so big I love it. The kids are all so cute.
Post a Comment