Yeah!!! Morgan finally likes something. He will bounce and laugh for about a half an hour at a time. If he wants in and you walk by while holding him he leans down to try to get to it. Tristan reminds me everytime that the bouncer belongs to Carter(thanks again Jen for letting us use it).
It is so nice that he will be entained by something other than someone talking to him!!!
Once again tried to upload video NOT WORKING


6 comments:
He's sooo cute!!! Thank goodness for Jumperoos! Let me know if and when you want to use Carter's walker. :)
Yeah! I am glad you found something that makes him happy. It is such a relief to have just a few minutes!
Hi Danni! Thanks for the comment in my blog. I had no idea that you had one going but I have added you to my blog list. =)
Morgan is adorable! I'm so glad he's taken to the jumperoo. I hear they are all the rage.
Hey, I was so glad to find your blog page. I found it off of somebody's page, so I hope you don't mind. Your kids are so cute, and seems like you and Ish are doing good.
Holli
hey I didn't know you had a blog and I am still trying to figure mine out I'm not very good at these things. This is a good way to see what you guys have been up to. Morgan is getting so big. Saydee loves school she is a little shy but I think she will get over that soon.
Danni--Your kids are adorable. It is so much fun to see pictures. Blogs seem to be a good way to keep in touch. We missed you at the last reunion.
Post a Comment