Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Scipio Rodeo

Well almost a month late I am finally posting about the rodeo. Tristan was so excited to go ride a sheep. He even waited in line for about an hour. We asked him if he wanted to ride a little one he said that he wanted a BIG ONE. The line was right by the concession stand and he kept asking for a hamburger and we told him that he could get one after he rode the sheep. Finally it was his turn and we thought that he would get scared but no Ish put him on there and let go (most dads would hold onto their kids until they fell off) But Tristan held on to the sheep's wool and they opened the gate and away he went. When he hit the ground he started crying and came over to me and said "Can I get a hamburger now" I know what mean parents. But he loved it and said that he wants to do it again.

(There is supposed to be a video of Tristan riding the sheep right here but for some dumb reason I can not get it to upload I have now tried for a total of 5 hours and am finally going to quit. I even tried to resize it and can not figure it out, So if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.)



Morgan was pretty good for Morgan through the rodeo. I only had to go to the car to feed him twice and he only went through two outfits. But we all had a good time.

0 comments: