We found out that we were pregnant on Ish's birthday in 2007. We were very excited and couldn't wait to find out what we were having.
Morgan Ultrasound. When we found out it was a boy we were even more excited. We had a really hard time deciding on a name though. We still hadn't picked a name. We had a list of about ten names that we liked but couldn't decide on one when we went to my 35 week appointment (which was on Valentines Day) and they checked me and ever thing looked fine. The doctor said that he thought everything looked good and he would see us in a week. The very next day I am at work and I think my water may have broken. I called Ish and told him I was going to the Dr to have them check. I go into the hospital and they check and say the test was negative and I could go. I get up and start to leave and the nurse comes back and says I need to stay until the Dr comes over. The Dr does a different test and says that the first test was inconclusive not negative BIG Difference. By this time Ish had arrived at the hospital. Thank Goodness he happened to be in town loading seed in an airplane and not in Nevada with no service like he was supposed to be. The Dr says that we need to go to Utah Valley Hospital and I think oh that is fine we will drive up there but no the Dr says that I have to go in the ambulance. By now I am really starting to worry but Ish is really good about calming me down. And then I think of how I don't have anything ready. I haven't washed any baby clothes or blankets. I didn't have a bag packed. It was going to be a half hour before the ambulance was there and I sent Ish home to Kanosh to get a few things. The ambulance came and we left for Provo. Riding backwards in a ambulance while having contractions is not very fun. Thank goodness Ish caught up to us and arrived in the hospital at the same time. They got is into a room and gave me Pitocin YUCK!!! It seemed like I wasn't progressing at all and then they upped it and it got really painfull. My bloodpressure kept dropping and the epidural only worked on one side. Thank goodness for my husband who never left my side. Into the night I kept sleeping on and off and everytime they checked my no progress. I thought that they were going to say that I had to have a C-section which I really did not want. Finally about one o'clock the next day they said that I was ready to push. We still had not decided on a name and I looked at Ish and said that I was not going to have this baby until we had a name and he said his name was going to be Morgan Ismael Aleman. Morgan came out I we were so worried that he would need extra care but he was perfect and healthy at 6 lbs and 3 oz.First pic with Dad
First pic with Mom
Monday, July 28, 2008
Morgan's Story
Posted by Aleman's at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a sweet baby



3 comments:
What a cute kid! I had no idea your delivery was so rough. I'm glad everything worked out.
Danni, You never told me this story. I have tears running down my cheecks. Morgan is so cute!
Hey Danni
It was good to see you at the party. Your kids are sure cute. How do you get that thing on your blog that tells the last time somebody udpated their blog page?
Tia
Post a Comment