Friday, July 11, 2008

Temple (catching up on old pics)

These are some of my favorite pics that I wanted to add.






These pics are from when we went through the temple in August 2007




Tristan looking out the doors of the Temple



This is Elder Soua who taught us the discussions. We were so happy that him and his parents were able to make it to our sealing.




This is one of my favorite pics of the day.

That day is one of the best and most special days of my life. I cannot even begin to describe the feeling of knowing that my family is sealed to me forever.

3 comments:

Brinkerhoffs said...

About next year's 4th...I told Nick and he said "Bull S#*@!" They're on their own! :)

By the way, I can't believe it's almost been a year when you guys were sealed. That was a neat day!

mikeandkathyniles said...

I love your pics. It was so neat being with you that day.

Mylissa 2 said...

Congrats on your sealing! I love the pictures by the temple.