
It was Ish's 29th birthday on the 15th and I don't think anyone was more excited than Tristan. He loves birthdays, but I don't think Ish is too excited about being almost 30. We went over to Grandpa and Grandma Alemans for a BBQ. They make the best food! Ish works so hard to support our family. Thanks Dad for all you do for us and we wish you a happy birthday and we all love you very much!!!

One of the best parts for Ish is that Abby was able to be here to celebrate his birthday

Tristan wasn't about to let anyone near the cake without him watching.

3 comments:
Happy birthday Ish!! Your getting older.. I can't believe you are almost 30.
Happy birthday Ish!!! Holy cow you're old!!!! :)
Wow how fun to see your blog. I love the pictures of your Dad holding your kids, because I know that he is loving it. I saw him, Scott and George at the races yesterday. I didn't know you guys went through the temple-I am so happy for you. I can't wait until we see you again, but it seems like that is usually at funerals :( It will be so much fun to keep up on what is going on with you.
Post a Comment