Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter egg hunt at the church. This year Abby was over at the firehouse. I guess with this many kids we better get two cameras! I had to pull Morgan out of bed to rush up to the church and he just wasn't that into it. He just sat down and was down. Most of the eggs in his bucket were put there by Tristan or the neighbor boy.








We then went home and colored our own Easter eggs and the kids wanted us to hide them but it was raining so we waited until after church and hid them. Morgan was asleep and missed our home Easter egg hunt but don't worry there was another one. We went to Grampa Gene and Lorie's and at dinner and then they had another hunt inside and outside. Thanks Grandparents our kids had a blast! But I will have to get pictures from Lorie because I forgot my camera.







Happy Easter everyone!!!!

1 comments:

mandy85 said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Happy Easter