I went to the doctor a week and a half ago and they have a small ultrasound machine and the doctor looked at the baby and said that it was 99% sure a boy. Well we got all excited and even decided on a name. Yesterday I went and had my big ultrasound and he said it is 99% a girl. That is quite a shocker and being told it is a boy but better now than after delivery. Well now I have to try and change Tristan's mind that a girl is a good thing. So I guess I better learn how to do hair and bows and all that stuff. We are very excited to be able to bring this baby into this world whether it is a boy or a girl.
Universal Studios Hollywood
2 years ago

7 comments:
Congrats!!! You will have so much fun. Just be prepared... Girls are way different than boys =)
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations to you and Ish. Dad and I are sooo excited for you. Girls are fun but beware they can be a bit moody. Can't wait to see if it's a girl or if it's a boy. We will love it either way. Tristan will love it and protect it at all cost. Love you guys
I am so excited I know how to do a ton of girl stuff. I am going to start making bows and everything. congrats it's going to be fun for you guys and I hope everything is going great. If you need anything let us know.
Congrats! Little girls are so fun! I love my boys, but having a girl is so much more fun.
Yea!!!
Congratulations, Ish and Danni!! That is so exciting.
Now you get to get all new stuff and baby girl clothes are sooo cute.
Post a Comment