Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Tristan

Finally it is here. Tristan has been so excited for his birthday. He always pretends it is and practices blowing out the candles. What a wonderful blessing he has been in our lives. He is such a sweet little person most of the time. He is a wonderful brother and so much fun. He is so smart and amazes me everyday on everything he knows. Poor kid was sick on his birthday. I felt so bad but we made the best ofit. On his birthday(17th) I made him a cake. Yes it is not the best looking cake and it had kind of an accident. Tristan has been asking for a tractor cake ever since he went to his friend Gavin's birthday and that is what he had. I though with some practice I can make him one for his party and this is my first practice one. But Tristan loved it and "helped" every step of the way.

We are doing a big party for him on Saturday so we just let him open one present. It was spurs which he has been asking for forever. He was so happy to get them he had to try them on even though he had shorts on.


He then had to model them.


I might be a little predjudiced but I think I have the cutest boy in all the world.

Tristan we love you very much and hope you had a good birthday!!!!

3 comments:

Brinkerhoffs said...

Happy Birthday Tristan!!! Hope you are feeling better and we'll see you on Saturday!

Mylissa 2 said...

Happy Birthday Tristan! I hope he had a fun day. I think he is a pretty cute kid too!

mandy85 said...

Tristan I hope you had a great day. I hope you liked all your presents have fun playing with them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRISTAN