TAG
List: 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, 3 Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Joys
1- My husband. He knows just how to handle me and all my moods. We still love to spend time together.
2- My kids. They are the best kids in the whole world. I just wish that I could stop time right now. It is so fun staying home with them
3- The weather lately, it is so nice to be able to go outside with the kids.
Fears
1- That I am not a good wife and mother.
2- Making people mad or feel bad
3- Snakes
Goals
1- Finish my quilts that I have started
2- Get back into shape
3- To learn how to can.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1-The Twilight series. I started two weeks ago and read the first two books and now need to find the third.
2- Trying to get the new lawn to grow in the back yard.
3- Keeping the house clean.
Facts
1- I love tomatoes.
2- I hate to be told that I have to do something.
3- I hate to feel that I didn't do something well. But I should be used to it by now.
I tag Kathy, Jen, Kayla, Mandy, Melissa
Universal Studios Hollywood
2 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment