Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Weekend Fun

We went to the Arts Festival in Fillmore this weekend and had alot of fun. The kids got to ride the horse and carriage and this year they dared to ride by themselves. The best thing about the festival is that everything for the kids is free. The got to ride the train and jump in the bouncy houses all for free. They also got to see the very large oxen. (yes that is pee and they pee a whole lake. I had a picture of the kids and Ish in front of the oxen but it won't email off of my phone) I still can't believe how big they are. The kids even enjoyed looking at all the art. We had planned on letting the kids pick something out to buy but we couldn't find anything for Tristan but Abby got a really cute bracelet.
It is unreal how some people are so talented. I wish that I had any sort of a talent. It was a really fun and easy day.

0 comments: